Who is Legendary Pro Audio?
• Owned & operated by Professional Engineers & Musicians, Legendary Pro Audio is a Pro Audio boutique for the discerning Audio Engineer and Musician looking for the highest quality gear at the most affordable prices.
Where are you located?
• We have locations in both New Jersey and New York, with our showroom located in the Industry City Complex in Brooklyn, NY.
What types of payment do you accept?
• We accept Major Credit Cards through Square, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Bank Transfer through Transferwise. We provide interest free financing through Klarna. We also accept Cash and Personal Checks for offline transactions. Our site is monitored and secured with Signifyd fraud protection, and sensitive information is kept safe at all times.
Do you charge sales tax?
• No Sales Tax Collected Outside of New Jersey and New York.
How much is shipping and how fast do you ship?
• Shipping is fully insured and FREE inside the Continental US. Shipping elsewhere is determined by the buyers location but we will provide the best rate possible.
Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of cleared payment. Some items ship directly from the manufacturer and delivery times vary based on availability. Please contact us for the most up to date shipping times for the item that you are interested in.
If you would like to upgrade to express shipping please contact us so we can find the best rate for you and add it to your invoice.
What is your return policy?
Items can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.
All items ship fully insured and any damage from shipping should be brought to the attention of us (Legendary Pro Audio) and the shipping company at the time of delivery.
Items are covered under the Manufacturers Warranty. All Returns must be authorized by Legendary Pro Audio.
Items not returned in retail ready condition are subject to a restocking fee to be determined by Legendary Pro Audio at the time of reviewing the returned item..
Software downloads and products that include software can not be returned or exchanged.
Special Order Items, meaning items that were ordered directly from the manufacturer at the customers request and Personal Items, such as Headphones and Microphones can not be returned or exchanged.
Do you buy and sell used gear?
• Yes, if you have a used or vintage unit for sale please contact us and we may be interested in buying or accepting a trade in. We also sell used and vintage gear, so check our site as this inventory updates regularly.
Do you have access to items not listed on the website?
• Yes, just let us know what your looking for and chances are we can get it for you at the best price possible.
*The following manufacturers are restricted from discounts and promotions due to their respective MAP policy: Antelope Audio, Dangerous Music, Heritage Audio, Kush Audio, Lauten Audio, Manley Labs, Neumann, Prism Sound, SPL, Universal Audio, as well as others not listed here.