The Accusonus All Bundle is a collection of plug-ins designed to provide creative and restorative functionality for music producers, mixing engineers, and dialog editors in personal, project, and commercial studios. It includes the Drumatom2 standalone software, Drumatom Player companion plug-in, Regroover Pro, and three noise reduction and reverb removal plug-ins—ERA-D, ERA-N, and ERA-R. Reduce mic leakage, improve headroom, remove undesired noise and reverberation, split and remix loops, and much more.
Drumatom² - Microphone Leakage Suppression Software (Download)
Accusonus Drumatom2 is a standalone application that can drastically reduce microphone leakage in multi-channel drum recordings. It is not a noise gate or a drum replacement tool, but rather uses patented technology to analyze the audio files and preserve the personal playing style of a drummer along with ghost notes and the sound of well-tuned drums.
The software provides the freedom to mix drums without the comb-filtering problems inherent in multiple microphone recording scenarios. Highs on the snare channel can be gently boosted without getting harsh hi-hat crosstalk. Reverb can be put on rim shots and panned toms without introducing unwanted harsh and phasing cymbals. Additionally, if drum replacement is desired, targeted drum hits can be read more accurately.
Offline analysis minimizes the load imposed on your CPU during playback of your session. Real-time monitoring inside your DAW is possible via the Drumatom Player (available separately). Drumatom2 is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows.
- Protects the original timbre and micro dynamics and preserves the harmonic and rhythmic details
- Does not impact ghost notes and off-beat elements
- Enhances the dynamic range and significantly improves the headroom of a drum mix
- Use EQs and compressors without the limitations imposed by leakage
- Eliminates the comb-filter effect generated from the time-domain misalignment between different drum microphones
- Cleaned-up drum sounds allow drum replacement tools to better detect the correct hits
- Simple and intuitive interface with two controls
- Waveform display provides visualization of Drumatom's processing
Drumatom Player - Companion Plug-In for Drumatom (Native, Download)
The Accusonus Drumatom Player is a Drumatom companion plug-in designed to provide real-time monitoring and parameter adjustments for musicians and mix engineers in home, project, and commercial studios. Insert it on a new track, then open a Drumatom session saved from your Drumatom application (available separately). Once loaded, Drumatom Player's multi-out functionality allows you to route each drum track to a separate DAW channel for flexibility in mixing. Easily monitor the Drumatom processing and modify or automate suppression controls while listening to the other tracks in your DAW session.
The graphic waveform display provides clear visualization of Drumatom's processing, which can be easily compared to an alternate configuration via a flip of the A/B switch. Its low CPU usage means that you can prioritize your system resources for other plug-ins such as EQs and compressors. The Drumatom Player supports AAX Native, Audio Units, RTAS, and VST formats on Mac OS X and Windows systems.
- Dial in drum leakage just like every other parameter in your mix
- Adjust leakage simultaneously in all your drum tracks
- Route Drumatom Player outputs to any available DAW channel
- Automate Drumatom Player's parameters to follow the drummer's performance
- Loads DLS files created from the Drumatom application (available separately)
ERA-D - Noise and Reverb Reduction Plug-In (Native, Download)
The Accusonus ERA-D is a noise and reverb reduction plug-in designed to provide efficient and versatile audio restoration for dialog editors and post-production mixers in personal, project, and commercial studios. Use either or both of the de-noise and de-reverberation engines, route them in series or parallel, and operate them in single- or dual-channel mode. The presence of simple and advanced parameters enables you to get results quickly or spend time on detailed surgical spectral processing. Minimize digital processing anomalies via the artifact control.
Automatic estimation of noise and reverb profiles bypasses the need for separate analyzation steps. A power spectrum density graph displays input, output, noise, and reverb signals on dedicated color-coded lines. The ERA-D plug-in is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows systems and supports AAX Native, Audio Units, RTAS, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats.
- Selectable single- or dual-channel operation per module
- Dual-channel mode allows a second microphone to improve the audio repair quality on a primary microphone or process stereo recordings without compromising their image
- Real-time spectrum analysis of input/output signal and noise/reverb estimations
- Access advanced settings for all algorithms or keep it simple with essential controls
- Cascade the de-noise and de-reverb engines or run them in parallel
- Dedicated artifact control allows minimization of processing anomalies
- Output control with selectable metering
ERA-N - Noise Reduction Plug-In (Native, Download)
The Accusonus ERA-N is a noise reduction plug-in designed to provide effective attenuation of noise at the turn of a knob for podcasters, dialog editors, vocalists, and producers in home, project, and commercial studios and mobile-mixing setups. Its multi-patented technology and automatic noise profile estimation yield versatile management of extraneous noises with simple controls. Use the five frequency presets to focus the noise reduction in different frequency areas, then turn the knob to set the amount of processing.
An A/B toggle allows easy comparison between two parameter configurations. Utilize the large meter and adjustable output level to optimize your gain stage. The ERA-N plug-in is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows systems and supports AAX Native, Audio Units, and VST plug-in formats.
- Audio de-noise algorithm utilizes multi-patented technology
- Five intuitive spectral presets to focus your processing in specific frequency bands
- Automatic estimation of the noise profile improves workflow efficiency
- Increase or decrease noise reduction quickly via a single knob
ERA-R - Reverb Removal Plug-In (Native, Download)
The Accusonus ERA-R is a reverb removal plug-in designed to provide effective attenuation of reverberation and room ambience at the turn of a knob for podcasters, dialog editors, vocalists, and producers in home, project, and commercial studios and mobile-mixing setups. Its automatic reverb-profile estimation yields versatile management of extraneous reflections and room sound with simple controls. Use the five frequency presets to focus the processing in different frequency areas, then turn the knob to set the amount of attenuation.
An A/B toggle allows easy comparison between two parameter configurations. Utilize the large meter and adjustable output level to optimize your gain stage. The ERA-R plug-in is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows systems and supports AAX Native, Audio Units, and VST plug-in formats.
- Repair tracks recorded on location or in untreated rooms
- Five intuitive spectral presets to focus your processing in specific frequency bands
- Automatic estimation of the reverberation profile improves workflow efficiency
- Increase or decrease reverb reduction quickly via a single knob
Regroover Pro - Advanced Loop Unmixer Plug-In (Native, Download)
The Accusonus Regroover Pro is an advanced loop unmixer plug-in designed to separate audio loops into multiple layers and provide flexible audio manipulation for remixers, DJs, beatmakers, and producers in live performances and home, project, and commercial studios. Mix layers independently with built-in mixer effects such as gating, equalization, compression, transient shaping, saturation, and more while a master limiter prevents clipping at the output. Utilize Regroover Pro's multichannel output to send layers to external effects.
Import and export audio files via simple drag-and-drop functionality. The selectable tempo sync function automatically adjusts your clip's tempo to your session BPM. Edit sound layers manually, trigger layers and sounds via MIDI notes, and even load external sounds for further enhancement. Regroover Pro is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows systems and supports AAX, Audio Units, and VST plug-in formats.
- Automatically splits (unmixes) audio loops into separate, distinct sound layers
- Manually edit and reassign sound layers
- Tweak analysis parameters for fewer or more layers
- Built-in gate, EQ, compressor, stereo enhancer, master limiter, analog-inspired saturator, transient shaper, and more
- Selectable pattern length and grid resolution
- Sample rate automatically adjusts to match host DAW
- Import WAV, AIFF, and CAF audio files
- Play each sound layer or individual sounds via MIDI notes
- Extract any sample or loop via drag-and-drop operation
- Extract beat variations (patterns) as audio files
- Use multiple pattern lengths to create new straight beats or polyrhythms
- Route the multichannel output to external effects
- Extract sounds from layers and drag them to their own trigger pads
- Edit extracted sounds via the expansion kit mixer and effects
- Load external sounds to enrich your expansion kits
- Save expansion kits and create self-contained Regroover projects