Designed for the touring professional, the Akai Pro MPK Road 88 is a high-quality keyboard controller with a built-in audio/MIDI interface neatly integrated into a tough road-ready travel case with carrying handle. The MPK Road 88 utilizes the hammer-action Model-A keybed with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch to provide a remarkably natural and responsive feel.
The audio interface is plug-and-play, allowing you to simply connect your computer with a single USB cable and output two stereo mixes from the controller to the main PA with a separate set for monitors. The front panel features pitchbend and modulation wheels, plus a dedicated volume control and a headphone output. Six buttons offer transpose and split controls, as well as preset browsing. The controller includes two expression pedal inputs, a sustain pedal input, as well as a pair of 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O connectors for controlling hardware instruments and effects. The bus-powered Akai Pro MPK Road 88 ships with a USB cable and includes a software instrument library.
- 88-key USB/MIDI controller with built-in USB audio interface
- Premium Model-A hammer-action 88-key velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch
- Class-compliant MIDI USB
- MIDI I/O for controlling hardware synths and sound modules
- Four audio outputs
- Dedicated controls for Main, Aux, and Headphone volume
- Two expression pedal inputs + sustain pedal input
- Controls for transpose, split, and preset selection
- Integrated road-ready travel case with carry handle
- Includes Software Instrument Library:
- Akai Pro VIP
- AIR Music Tech DB-33
- AIR Music Tech Velvet
- AIR Music Tech Mini Grand