The Antelope Audio Goliath HD brings Antelope Audio’s innovative 64-channel Goliath interface and arsenal of hardware-based FPGA FX to Pro Tools HD and Native users. Featuring extensive I/O options, 16 Accusonic mic preamps and mastering grade monitor outputs, Goliath HD has everything you need to tackle gargantuan sessions in Pro Tools with Antelope Audio’s unbeatable sonic detail and precision.
PRO TOOLS USERS REJOICE!
Finally, the wait is over! Antelope Audio’s most powerful interface can be used with Pro Tools HD or Native DAWs. For the first time, Antelope Audio’s supreme AD/DA conversion and clocking technology are available to Pro Tools users, including their Acoustically Focused Clocking, BNC Word Clock I/O and 10M Atomic Input.
Thanks to Antelope Audio’s proprietary HDX Delay Compensation, Goliath is the only interface capable of providing perfect integration for digital sources to Pro Tools HD—meaning you can track and mix complex, large-scale projects with zero latency.
BIGGER IS BETTER
Goliath HD offers 32 analog inputs and 32 analog outputs with over 124 dB of dynamic range, making it the perfect solution for engineers who require pristine audio quality for large sessions. Equipped with 16 class-A preamps, four dedicated instrument inputs, and two transformer outputs for re-amping, Goliath HD can handle even the most complex sessions. Throw in an integrated talkback mic, two headphone outputs and a pair of analog inserts and there’s nothing Goliath HD can’t accomplish. And those are just the analog connections! Goliath HD also features a versatile collection of digital inputs and outputs including AES, MADI, ADAT and S/PDIF.
Goliath HD is armed with the full arsenal of Antelope Audio’s proprietary hardware-based FPGA FX, including zero latency emulations of vintage analog EQs, compressor and more. Perfect for tracking or mixing in real time, FPGA FX offers a versatile collection of authentic studio-grade signal processors. Dial in the perfect vintage sound using innovative new Microphone and Mic Preamp emulations. FGPA FX even includes guitar amp and cab simulators, allowing you to track guitar parts with no amp while still retaining the proper feel and tone.
- 16 Class-A Mic preamps Hi-Z, Mic & Line ins with DMR of 124 dB
- 64 channels I/O Simultaneous streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0 and MADI (to Dante Bridge), ADAT, S/PDIF and DB25
- Latest generation of ESS powered audiophile grade conversion, paired with Antelope’s 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology with BNC Word Clock I/O plus the Antelope Audio 10M Atomic Input
- Proprietary FPGA for authentic modeling of vintage EQs, Compressors, Guitar Amps & Cabs; maintaining multiple mixers and zero latency real-time FX processing
- Goliath HD offers high-end monitor outputs, with dynamic range boosted to 132 dB
- Touchscreen, enhanced front panel, user friendly routing, mixing and real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible panel and mobile apps
Edge Quadro Modeling Mic
The Antelope Audio Edge Quadro Modeling Microphone is a stereo condenser microphone that features two large dual-membrane capsules and a rotating head. This highly advanced modeling microphone features four dedicated outputs for stereo techniques like M/S, X/Y, Blumlein, and even 3D audio—making it the perfect solution for both stereo and 360° sound recordings.
Outfitted with custom electronics designed by Antelope’s award-winning engineers, Edge Quadro delivers next-level precision and adjustability. Both Quadro heads are capable of recording in cardioid, figure-8 and omnidirectional pickup patterns. This dual-capsule condenser mic features 6-micron gold-sputtered dual-membranes for advanced stereo processing. The low-resonance body and low-reflection headbasket produce hyper-accurate recordings with a neutral frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz. Edge Quadro is perfect for capturing any sound source—with an impressive dynamic range of -116 dB THD+N. But nobody buys a pack of crayons for the beige one—the real charm of the Edge Quadro lies in its ability to emulate more colorful mics.
MILLION DOLLAR MIC LOCKER
Edge Duo is specifically designed to be the perfect companion to Antelope Audio’s precision mic preamps and converters. When paired together with Antelope’s native mic emulation plug-ins, the possibilities are endless. Available in VST, AU and AAX formats for both macOS and Windows, Antelope’s native AFX plug-ins allow you to shoot out some of the world’s most renowned studio microphones in real-time or even after recording. Choose between the following hyper-accurate emulations modeled from an exquisitely preserved collection of classic microphones in one of the most respected facilities in Germany.
iLok 2 or 3 required. Not included in the pack.
- Quadrosonic microphone
- Two rotatable heads with large double membrane condenser capsules
- Audio signal is split into four independent XLR output channels for optimum control
- Switchable patterns (cardioid, Figure-8 and omni-directional)
- Multiple mic and emulation scenarios through individual polar pattern selection for each head
- Infinite top head rotation for maximum flexibility
- Ultra-low reflective fully symmetrical top and bottom heads
- Extended microphone emulations package
- Individual mic emulation selection for each head
- Custom luxury shock mount and two special OFC cables included in the package
- Custom handmade wooden case
- Berlin 47 FT
- Berlin 49T
- Berlin 57
- Berlin 87
- Berlin 67
- Berlin M103
- Vienna 12
- Vienna 414
- Tokyo 800T
- Berlin V563 cardioid capsule
- Illinois 57
- Illinois 7B
- Minnesota 20
- Vienna 112
- Berlin K86
- Berlin 47 TU
- Berlin M251
- Hamburg 441