The Antelope Audio Zen Tour Portable Interface is a perfect fit for any studio professional, or band who loves recording on the road. This compact, powerful interface is equipped with four switchable Mic/Line preamps, four additional line inputs, and can record up to 192 kHz/32-bit audio. Up to 16 additional channels of I/O can be added through the optical ADAT connection.
Custom FPGA technology allows Zen to perform with near zero-latency, and is the same technology used in their leading interfaces. No need to add-on a bunch of third party plug-ins, Zen Tour comes stocked with 50+ plug-in emulations of the industry's top gear.
With the Zen Tour interface, there is no need for a re-amp box. Two re-amp outputs are available on the front panel, making it very easy to vibe up your track by sending signal back through an amp or effects unit. Also on the front panel is easy access to four Hi-Z line inputs, two separate headphone outputs, and an internal talkback microphone.
The rear panel has four Mic/Line inputs, two independent speaker outputs for multiple monitor selection, S/PDIF, eight channel line out through a DB25 connection, and USB and Thunderbolt connectivity.
- Analog Inputs: 4 x Mic / Line Instrument on XLR combos on the back; 4 x Hiz / Line on TRS on the front
- Digital Inputs: 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH); 1 x S/PDIF
- Analog Outputs: 8 x Lines on 1 x DB25 (8 channels);
- 2 x Stereo Monitor out on TRS (4 channels, only 1 active at a time); 2 x Stereo Headphone out on TRS (4 channels); 2 x ReAmp outs on TRS (2 channels)
- Digital Outputs: 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH); 1 x S/PDIF
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480 Mbits/192kHz 24 channels I/O
- Thunderbolt: 1 x Thunderbolt, 32 channels
- USB I/O; 1 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480 Mbits/192kHz, 24 channels I/O, Type B
- D/A Monitor Converter: Dynamic Range: 129 dB
- THD + N: -108 dB
- D/A Converter Dynamic Range: 120 dB; THD + N: -107dB
- A/D Converter Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- THD + N: -110 dB
- Sample Rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 (kHz)
- Mic Pre: Gain: 0 – 65 dB; THD + N: -108 dB
- Clocking System: 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking; 64-bit DDS; Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Clocking Stability: <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
- Clock Aging: < 1 ppm per year
- Clock Calibration: <+/-0.001 ppm
- Power Supply: DC Universal Input 18V
- Power Consumption: 25 Watts Max
Free with purchase: Hardware-Based Audio Effects
Receive an ever-growing bank of Realtime FPGA FX plug-ins when you register your Antelope Audio interface. With your purchase, you gain access to emulations of top-of-the-line gear, helping you achieve the sound you're looking for.