Apogee Duet sets the industry standard for portable professional audio recording on Mac and iPad. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and elegant simplicity, Duet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 2 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O and ESS Sabre32 DAC technology. Take advantage of Duet’s low latency USB connection and powerful native Mac processing to join the ranks of top engineers and producers who count on Apogee to deliver hit after hit.
With Duet’s 2 Combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Duet also includes 4 analog outputs - 2 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output.
WINDOWS 10 COMPATIBILITY
Windows 10 compatibility is now standard for the latest generations of ONE, Duet and Quartet USB audio interfaces. Customers who purchase the latest generation of these products will be able to register and download a Windows 10 compatible software installer from Apogee’s website. Existing customers will also have access to the download.
The Windows software installers will include a firmware update for the hardware, custom Apogee ASIO audio driver and PC compatible version of Apogee’s Maestro application for controlling audio interface settings and low latency monitoring. All the same functionality currently available to Mac and iOS users will be available to Windows 10 users and the same interface can be used on either Mac, PC or iOS.
- 2 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48 V phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 4 analog outputs - 2 balanced 1/4” outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices
- (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and
- 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring