The Apogee Jam+ is a professional, USB instrument input and headphone output. Jam+ connects your electric guitar, bass, keyboard or any acoustic instrument with a pickup directly to your iOS device or computer. With an adapter (sold separately) you can also connect a dynamic microphone. The simplicity and portability of Jam+ make it ideal for capturing your best take anywhere you go. The ease of use and sound quality make Jam+ a must-have for beginners and pros
Connect any instrument-level input you can imagine to your iOS device or computer using Jam+. Synth or keyboard, electric guitar or bass, dynamic microphone (require adapter sold separately) or acoustic instrument with a pickup - it all works with Jam+. The PureDIGITAL signal path to smooth, noiseless tone, Clean Mode is the ideal setting for pristine, unaffected instrument recording. Drive Mode gives you that responsive amp and pedal feel from subtle to snarling distortion and makes virtual amps and FX sound more like the real thing.
Jam+ features an ⅛” stereo headphone output and Blend function for zero latency monitoring. The Blend setting allows you to easily adjust how much direct instrument input you hear mixed with software playback, enabling you to dial in the perfect mix.
Jam+ is actually an instrument input, A/D and D/A converter and headphone output all rolled into one seamless device. Apogee has designed each part of Jam+ to deliver the highest quality signal possible with the lowest noise - this is called PureDIGITAL.
The headphone amp in Jam+ gives you plenty of level and high quality sound to power your headphones or even powered speakers. Whether you’re monitoring as you play and record or simply streaming music from your favorite app, Jam+ improves audio playback quality with sample rates up to 96k.
BIAS FX Jam Software FREE
Register JAM+ on the Apogee website and get BIAS FX Jam software FREE from Positive Grid. The BIAS FX Jam bundle includes a premium selection of 3 amps and 6 essential pedal effects ($49 value USD). Together, JAM+ and BIAS FX Jam give you amazing and realistic guitar tone for practicing, performing and recording. No additional software is needed to plug in and play right away with professional amp sounds on your Mac or PC.
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- 24-bit/96 kHz recording
- Overdrive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Output Blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
- Includes BIAS FX Jam software from Positive Grid
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- No configuration, just plug in and play
- Works with iOS, Mac and PC
- Built in the U.S.A. (Using domestic and foreign parts)
- Mac OS 10.9 or later; Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor; Memory: 2 GB of RAM minimum; Connection/power: USB port on computer
- Windows 10 or later; Computer: Windows PC with Intel/AMD x86-64 processor; Memory: 4GB of RAM minimum; Connection/power: USB port on computer; ASIO4ALL driver (for professional applications only)
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch) iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation)
Lightning connection, powered from iOS device.