The Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE - PTHD is the best converter in Apogee’s 30 year history and features two analog line level inputs via XLR connectors to connect to mic preamps, outboard gear or any line level signal with the absolute best conversion. The output section features six line level outputs via DB-25 for multiple monitor pairs, or even 5.1 surround mixing.
2x6 SE takes advantage of the latest advancements in digital audio technology offering line level inputs with 124 dB (A) of dynamic range, THD+N of -116 dB and line level outputs with 131 dB (A) dynamic range and an astonishingly low THD+N of -118 dB. The D/A stage incorporates the latest DAC technology, carefully optimized to offer mastering engineers the ultimate transparency to make critical adjustments with confidence. Whether you’re working with analog outboard gear or digitally in a DAW, the 2x6 SE retains every bit of warmth, punch and image in your recordings and signal processing chain.
Symphony I/O Mk II HD is designed for the Pro Tools HD user who needs a multi-channel audio interface with the best sound quality. Whether using a Mac or PC based studio, Symphony I/O Mk II HD can connect directly to your Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native or Pro Tools Core/Accel systems via Mini-Digilink.
- Highest Quality Apogee AD/DA converter
- A/D = 124 dB (A) dynamic range, -116 dB THD+N
- D/A = 131 dB (A) dynamic range, -118 dB THD+N
- 2 analog line-level inputs via XLR
- 6 analog line-level outputs via DB-25
- Fully trimmable analog input and output
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O via XLR
- ADAT - eight channels; 44.1 kHz - 48 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- SMUX - four channels; 88.2 kHz - 96 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF - two channels; up to 96 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF Coaxial I/O - 2 channels; up to 192 kHz via RCA connector
- Mini-Digilink connection to Pro Tools HD system