The Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE - Thunderbolt is a 2x6 AD/DA converter featuring the best conversion in Apogee’s 30 year history. Along with Thunderbolt 2 connectivity the 2x6 SE features two analog line level inputs via XLR connectors to connect to mic preamps, outboard gear or any line level signal with the absolute best conversion. The output section features six line level outputs via DB-25 for multiple monitor pairs, or even 5.1 surround mixing.
2x6 SE takes advantage of the latest advancements in digital audio technology offering line level inputs with 124 dB (A) of dynamic range, THD+N of -116 dB and line level outputs with 131dB (A) dynamic range and an astonishingly low THD+N of -118 dB. The D/A stage incorporates the latest DAC technology, carefully optimized to offer mastering engineers the ultimate transparency to make critical adjustments with confidence. Whether you’re working with analog outboard gear or digitally in a DAW, the 2x6 SE retains every bit of warmth, punch and image in your recordings and signal processing chain.
Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt is the most powerful multi-channel audio interface for Thunderbolt-based Mac workstations. Designed for professional studio running Logic Pro X or any other native based DAW, this modular system offers your choice of 4 different base I/O configurations with the option to expand up to 32×32 simultaneous channels per unit while still maintaining incredibly low latency.
Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt features Symphony Control, a highly customizable software user interface along with innovative new features like Talkback functionality, the simplified “Essentials” control window and an streamline low latency mixer with FX Send. Symphony Control also offers compatibility with the new Apogee Control Hardware Remote.
- Highest Quality Apogee AD/DA converter
- A/D = 124 dB (A) dynamic range, -116 dB THD+N
- D/A = 131 dB (A) dynamic range, -118 dB THD+N
- 2 analog line-level inputs via XLR
- 6 analog line-level outputs via DB-25
- Fully trimmable analog input and output
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O via XLR
- ADAT - eight channels; 44.1 kHz - 48 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- SMUX - four channels; 88.2 kHz - 96 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF - two channels; up to 96 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF Coaxial I/O - 2 channels; up to 192 kHz via RCA connector
- Thunderbolt 2 connection to Mac