Arturia V Collection 7
- Electronic Delivery - Emailed within 24 Hours
The Arturia V Collection 7 is the most comprehensive anthology of classic synth and keyboards ever made. This is decades of passionate research, modeling, and development. This is your chance to take your place in music history. 24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow.
New in V Collection 7
- Mellotron V: This original instrument redefined what keyboard players could do, unlocking the doors to orchestral and choral sounds at the touch of a key
- CZ V: The budget synth that became a legend in its own right. The instrument that brought the digital synth revolution to the masses is now at your command
- Synthi V: The quirky British “silver machine” that put a new spin on modular synthesis, reborn in software with exciting new tricks up its sleeve
- Analog Lab 4: Personalize your own perfect keyboard, with thousands of amazing presets, perfect integration, effects, and a built-in live mode
- B-3 V 2: Arturia's recreation of Hammond’s legendary organ has received a total sound engine overhaul, making it the most authentic, vibrant electric organ virtual instrument ever
- Synthopedia: 800 brand new, modern sounds created for legacy V Collection instruments - the hottest synths and chart-topping keys are yours to explore
You’re in control
While Arturia's own KeyLab Essential, KeyLab MkII, and MiniLab controllers are specially designed to bring out the best in V Collection 7, you can use any MIDI controller keyboard to get hands on with these timeless instruments.
Have a controller or keyboard from Novation, Yamaha, KORG, or Native Instruments? No problem, they will work perfectly. Do you own a digital piano? You can use that too! You can even use your computer or laptop’s keyboard to play notes, perfect for getting creative on the move.
Start the next chapter
These instruments are touchstones of their time, but through the magic of software and Arturia's advanced modeling technology, we were able to supercharge these legends with 21st century features.
Turn a classic monosynth into a polysynth at the flick of a switch. Load your own samples into a vintage sound engine with drag and drop. Add oscillators, add filters, add modulation and effects. You can enjoy these instruments however you want: in their original spec, with all the contemporary updates, or somewhere in between. The choice is yours.
Every instrument also has an extensive preset library with smart tag-based browsing, and thanks to Analog Lab, access to a constantly evolving Sound Store where you can customize your setup with signature sounds of current synth heroes, and tributes to the all-time greats.
Loved around the world
V Collection 7 is Arturia's flagship title, and has become the absolute reference point for software synth and keyboard emulations. The biggest artists of our time, their producers, their engineers, and their studios love the sound of Arturia software instruments, and their vibrant sounds are found in countless chart toppers and hit film scores.
Arturia Software Center
ASC is the central software that elegantly manages all your Arturia software licenses. It activates your licenses and synchronizes them across multiple devices (you get five instances with each instrument license). ASC also notifies you of updates and downloads them. You can even easily learn about new products, download demos versions and purchase the full products. Simple.
TAE and Phi Powered
To create its sound, this software title uses both of Arturia's exclusive modeling technologies. TAE is used to map out, analyze, and reproduce the nuanced behavior of analog electronic components and circuits. Phi is focused on physical modeling, reproducing a virtual version of the original instrument inside your computer, letting you hear its resonance and vibrations, rather than simply playing back sampled recordings. The benefit of all this technology is also two-fold: it sounds absolutely amazing, and it gives you huge scope to tweak and personalize.
- Windows: Win 7+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU; 16GB free hard disk space; OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Apple: 10.11+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU; 16GB free hard disk space; OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS* (64-bit DAWs only).
- VST 2.4VST 3AAXAUNKS
- NKS compatibility currently unavailable for Analog Lab, CZ V, Mellotron V, Synthi V and B-3 V2
The software is protected by the Arturia Software Center
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab, Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments
- Easy install and license manager: Arturia Software Center
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original