Avid MTRX 8 Channel Analog I/O Configuration
- MTRX Analog
Developed for Avid by Digital Audio Denmark, the Avid Pro Tools | MTRX is a powerful multi-format I/O for Pro Tools. It can be used as both a Pro Tools HD Interface or an integrated monitor section for Avid Control Surfaces and Pro Tools, for use in the most demanding Immersive Post Production and Music Studios.
Features include modular interface options, Eucon controlled monitor functionality, a massive integrated router and exceptionally high quality analog input, output and Mic Pre card options.
The MTRX base unit is bundled here with the 8 Line Pristine DA Card is an 8-channel, analog out expansion offering 8 channels of high-quality Avid DA conversion, and the 8 Line Pristine AD Card is an 8-channel analog input expansion card for offering 8 channels of high-quality Avid AD conversion.
- Gain extended monitor control and flexible routing with S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces
- Use the converter as a high-performance 64-channel Pro Tools | HD interface
- Connect and route your entire studio through AES3, MADI, Dante, and/or SDI I/O
- Add high-quality mic preamps as an option and remotely control them from Pro Tools
- Keep everything in sync through Word Clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Get automatic sample rate conversion on AES inputs
|Package Contents||MTRX base unit, Pristine 8 DA Card, and 8 line Pristine AD card|
|Input Connectors||Digital RCA, Analog DB25, AES/EBU DB25, BNC, Digital RCA|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25, AES/EBU DB25, BNC, Digital RCA|
|Computer Connection||Digilink Mini|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|