Focal Pro Trio11 Be
The loudspeaker dedicated to nearfield AND midfield
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
With Trio11 Be, power and versatility are waiting for you!
Feel the difference!
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on midrange and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
Focal Trio11 Be Features:
- 3-way, 2-way: two monitors in one with remote switching
- Focus (2-way) mode is an ideal way to hear your mix on a bandwidth-limited reference
- Uncompromised dynamics, linearity, and wide dispersion
- Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: state-of-the-art speaker design and material
- W composite sandwich cone woofer and sub for neutral, distortion-free sound
- Rotating baffle facilitates both horizontal and vertical orientation in your studio
- LF and HF shelving, LMF EQ, for simplified room integration
- Bespoke tri-amplification for effortless performance:
- 10" subwoofer: 300W Class G
- 5" woofer: 150W Class G
- 1" tweeter: 100W Class AB
- High-SPL design (118dB peak @ 1m) accommodates all musical styles
- Remote pedal jack (pedal not supplied) for toggling Focus mode
- Most 1-button guitar amp footswitches are compatible