With its compact design and various stock EQ settings the Focal Shape Twin renders, with precision, the entire audio spectrum with the flexibility to integrate into any studio regardless of the room shape or size.
Three Class AB amplifiers power the speaker drivers. Dual 8” double passive radiator drivers provide complete control and definition to the bass and low mid-range registers. Dual 5” Flax Sandwich cones per speaker provide highly detailed frequency response to the low and mid frequencies (40 Hz to 2.5 kHz). A single 1” M-Shaped Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter (with very low directivity) accentuates the highest frequencies and provides a flexible sweet spot. TMD suspension ensures your speakers will remain safe even at the highest SPL. The Shape Twin provides the most detailed sound detail at approximately three feet from the listening position.
The rear panel accepts XLR and RCA inputs. There are two independent controls for Bass and Treble along with a releasable high pass filter and adjustable crossover at 160 Hz.
The speaker enclosure is made of an MDF cabinet which is then wrapped in a beautifully designed natural walnut veneer.
- Tweeter with very low directivity for a flexible sweet spot
- Designed without a port (double passive radiator) allowing it to be placed near a wall
- 2.5 channels to provide optimal control of bass and low mid-range registers
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high frequencies
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper
- mid-range registers
- Fastening mechanisms for mounting to the ceiling or a wall (fastening accessories not supplied)