Mastering-grade USB Audio Interface with real-time FX modeling
Amari is a hi-end audio interface. Its majestic sound will suit mixing engineers, mastering gurus and the most dedicated audiophiles. The beautifully designed desktop unit is equipped with a slick touchscreen display. It offers A/B monitoring, 4 analog inputs, and 2 high power headphone (HP) outputs with dedicated volume control, preferred output resistance and power limiter settings.
Studio legends in a tiny box
Amari features the FPGA FX models of legendary compressors and EQs. Enjoy the vintage authentic sound of iconic studio units. All gear is modeled real-time and behaves just like the hardware originals.
Integrated FX list consists of:
EQ Legends: VEQ-1A, VEQ-4K Series, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4K Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, BAE 1084, VEQ-55A, VEQ-55B, Parametric EQ
Vintage Compressors: VCA160, Tube176, FET-A76, Feedforward Compressor
- FPGA based FX of legendary Vintage EQs & Compressors
- High-End 24-bit 192kHz AD and DA converters
- 2 independent pairs of monitor outputs
- 2 high power headphone outputs with dedicated volume control for each output with user selectable output resistance and power limiter
- 1 balanced headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Large touchscreen display to ease the advanced functions control and visualization
- Dedicated knobs and buttons for fast access of the most frequent controls
- Stunning design
- Sync inputs for better system integration and improved audio clarity
- Different effects available
- Convenient and easy to use control panel on PC/MAC
Love at first listen
Amari offers the signature Antelope Audio industry acclaimed clocking and best-in-class 192 kHz conversion using the latest ESS (DAC) and AKM (ADC) chips. The unit comes with two independent monitor output pairs on XLR and TRS. Four analog inputs are available on the back panel – 2 on RCA and 2 on combo XLR. In addition Amari provides digital connectivity on AES/EBU, S/PDIF and TOSLINK.
Incredible headphone control
Antelope Audio have always equipped their units with multiple headphone outs. Amari brings this to the next level. Its 2 high power headphone outputs feature individual volume control. Each output allows users to select preferred output resistance which automatically adapts to your headphones impedance and power limiter settings in order to protect gear and most importantly hearing.
Amari employs the industry renowned Antelope Audio clocking technologies and the manufacturer’s vast experience in analog circuitry and conversion. The mastering-grade audio interface offers 192 kHz, 24-bit conversion.
The desktop interface features the Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology pioneered by Antelope Audio’s Fourth generation, 64-bit clocking allows a stable and precise sampling of any incoming audio signal. Amari is also equipped with an Atomic Clock input (fully 10MX compatible) for maximum stability. An additional Word Clock input is also available.
Flexible control set
The control set of Amari is distributed between dedicated fast-access knobs and buttons for the most frequent controls, the impressive touchscreen display and intuitive software control panel. The touchscreen is used for the more advanced functions and volume levels visualization. With the software control panel users can route, save and load presets and employ the Antelope Audio FPGA FX library.
1x Stereo Pair ballanced on ComboXLR
1x Stereo Pair unballanced on RCA
1x Stereo Pair balanced on XLR. Output Level: 22dBu max, digital trim available
1x Stereo Pair balanced on TRS. Output Level: 22dBu max, digital trim available
2x Stereo Headphone outs on ComboXLR with individual volume control knob configurable to drive 1 pair fully balanced headphone set with dedicated volume control. Output Level: 20dBu max, digital trim available
1x USB 3.0 on Type-B connector
DC Power Inlet with lock nut
- 24 bit 192kHz
- Input: Full Differential Inputs
- S/(N+D): 112 dB (S/N: 124 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- 24 bit 192kHz
- Dynamic Range: 129dB
- 4th Generation 64-bit Acoustically focused clock technology
- Samplerates supported:
- PCM: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- dedicated Volume knob for the Analog outputs with integrated push button for extra functionality
- dedicated Mono, Dim and Mute buttons for Analog outputs
- dedicated Headphone Volume knobs for each Headphone output with integrated button for extra functionality (mute most probably)
- touchscreen for additional features control. May be combined with Volume knob button in some menus
3.0 kg/ 6.61 lbs
Width: 310 mm / 12.2”
Height: 91 mm / 3.6”
Depth: 253 mm /9.9”