Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition
Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio is a plug-in that removes unwanted coloration from studio speakers and headphones. It is digital sound standard that delivers the same accurate studio reference sound on speakers and headphones. The Studio edition is the full package to work on headphones and speakers in your studio.
- Plug-in for headphones and speakers
- Systemwide app for headphones and speakers
- Measurement software for speakers
Spend less time double-checking and chasing the last fixes. Accurate monitoring with Studio Reference results in clean mixes and the ultimate accuracy on the speakers and headphones you already have. Sonarworks Reference 4 has been optimized to work as a streamlined step-by-step process, which minimizes human error, therefore giving you better results. Work and switch seamlessly between your devices, studios, projects and clients.
- DAW Plug-in: Reference sound combined with true zero-latency processing compatible with AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST formats
- Systemwide calibration: Allows the use of calibrated sound for critical listening from any playback source - works with Windows and Mac
- Step-by-step speaker measurements: For ultimate accuracy, software guides you through the process and automatically locates the microphone in your room
- See your actual frequency response: See your room/headphone sound before and after the correction, look at your left and right channel response individually