Steinberg Cubase Pro 10
- Electronic Delivery - Emailed within 24 Hours
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 condenses decades of music software development experience into the most advanced and intuitive audio production environment available today. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, flexible handling, state-of-the-art audio and MIDI tools with a range of inspirational VST instruments and effects in a way that cements your personal approach to music production. Uniting technical innovation and artistic inspiration, Cubase Pro represents an awesomely powerful yet instantly accessible music production environment.
New In Version 10
Cubase 10 delivers many impressive new features in a remarkably powerful software package. It includes many new tools to enhance your creativity and speed your workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality. Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive and flexible than ever before.
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit float audio support
- VariAudio 3: Control every aspect of your audio
- Revised Channel Strip: completely redesigned with new metering elements
- MixConsole Snapshots: Immediate store and recall mixes to compare alternate mixes within a project
- Audio Alignment: sync stacked vocals and other tracks in no time
- Groove Agent SE 5: Fully resizeable, with new sounds and workflows
- New Plug-In Latency Monitor within the MixConsole
- Activate side-chain within the FX plug-in
- Distroyer processor: provides asymmetric distortion to add body, character and harmonics (Pro/Artist)
- Vintage Verbs for REVerence (Pro Only)
- AAF import and export (Pro only)
- Effects in the Media Rack
- MPE support for multidimensional controllers (Pro / Artist)
- Steinberg VR suite for Cubase Pro
- ARA 2 support coming
- HiDPI support for high resolution displays
- Redesigned UI for many of the included Cubase plug-ins
- Usability, performance, and quality improvements
- Comes with 5GB of great sounds from acclaimed producers like Florian Meindl, Beat Butcha, Soul Assembly, Rawtekk, Allen Morganm Ferdinand Försch
VARIAUDIO 3: CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR AUDIO (Pro Only)
Quality, workflow and usability – every aspect of VariAudio has been improved and extended with even more creative tools. Smart Controls significantly speed up your workflow by allowing direct control of all parameters at each segment. You can edit the micro pitch level for smooth drifts and transitions, adjust the formant shift for perfect natural tones, drastically transform your recordings with extreme pitch corrections… and everything in between – VariAudio gives you ultimate control.
AUDIO ALIGNMENT: SYNCING YOUR SOUND (Pro Only)
Doubling the lead vocal and stacking multiple recordings is a common technique in music production, but matching the timing of each recording to the lead vocal track can be a time-consuming task. The new Audio Alignment tool lets you sync stacked vocal and other recordings in no time, easily matching multiple tracks at once to a designated reference track, with the timing corrected automatically. Audio Alignment makes stacking recordings fast, easy and efficient.
CHANNEL STRIP REVISED
The channel strip is the most important element in the mixing workflow of many producers and engineers. The completely redesigned Channel Strip in Cubase 10 significantly extends the functionality and usability of its modules. New metering elements offer direct visual feedback for each of the modules, with detail views for the compressors allowing further tweaking with additional controls.
GROOVE AGENT SE 5
Groove Agent SE 5 introduces an all-new user experience, gigabytes of new sounds and inspired workflow improvements. With a fully resizable interface, an acoustic drum kit christened appropriately The Kit, 20 new Beat Agent kits for electronic productions, one-click routing setup, Pad presets, in-kit preview in the new content browser and much more, Groove Agent SE 5 has many new features for you to explore.
MIXCONSOLE SNAPSHOTS: IMMEDIATE STORE AND RECALL (Pro Only)
Create alternative mixes for your project and compare the results within seconds, thanks to MixConsole Snapshots. This facility lets you conveniently save your current mix in a tab directly in the MixConsole, for instant recall at any time. You can add notes to each Snapshot, recall only the EQ settings or even recall just the settings of an individual track. MixConsole Snapshots will fundamentally change and improve the way you mix.
INSPIRING SOUNDS AND GREAT-SOUNDING LOOPS
Cubase 10 comes with 5 GB of fresh sounds and loops, exclusively produced by some of the most acclaimed producers in their genres. Berlin-based Florian Meindl has produced the deep, grooving Analog Techno library with his modular synthesizer setup. The Beat Butcha, whose production credits include Jay-Z, Beyonce, Mobb Deep and many others, has recorded The Hip Hop Vault with great-sounding drums and unique loops. Soul Assembly is a collection from Soul Surplus, with a vibe perfect for the foundations of new creations. Drum and bass duo Rawtekk have produced Raw Ambience, a highly aesthetic sound library perfect for electronica, ambience and dubstep. Produced by Nashville-based producer Allen Morgan, the Blockbuster library is the perfect inspiration for electronic music film trailers. Mystic Spaces is a collection of extraordinary experimental sounds produced by musician, sound designer and instrument builder Ferdinand Försch.
MPE SUPPORTS MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONTROLLERS
MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) is now officially supported in Cubase 10. The most common MPE controllers are automatically detected and set up, with convenient assignment to any kind of instrument parameter. Libraries of exclusively designed MPE-ready presets for Retrologue and Padshop are included.
STEINBERG VIRTUAL REALITY PRODUCTION SUITE FOR CUBASE
Steinberg Virtual Reality is a collective term for Steinberg's VR initiative, bringing you professional yet easy-to-operate tools for producing Virtual Reality content — from audio capture to final mixing. The VR production suite includes an array of plug-ins and seamlessly integrated functions, such as a third order Ambisonics bus, an HMD connector for head tracking, a fully integrated Binauralizer and a VR panning device, included in the VST Multipanner.
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency eight-band EQ and many more
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effects
- macOS 10.12/10.13 or 64-BitWindows 7/8.x/10
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 30 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS-compatible audio hardware
- An internet connection is required for activation, account setup and personal/product registration. A download is required for the installation