The TC Electronic DVR250-DT Digital Vintage Reverb Controller is a hardware-controlled reverb plug-in based on the legendary EMT-250 from 1976 — the first digital reverb ever made. Compatible with any DAW, DVR250 offers everything you need to add width, depth, and vintage vibe to any track.
Hardware Meets Software
DVR250 offers an innovative fusion of hardware and software, giving you access to the classic sound and unique tactile controls of the original EMT-250. Intuitive hands-on interface put key parameters right at your finger tips, and give you total creative control over your reverb and modulation effects—it’s the ideal addition to any modern studio environment.
Big things come in small packages. The EMT-250 weighed over 100 pounds—and although DVT250 only weighs a fraction of the original, it features all the nuances that made the EMT-250 stand out. Perfect for adding vintage sparkle and shine to vocals and drums, or creating a glistening sway on guitars and keyboards, DVT250 makes every instrument sound better. In addition to the silver-toned reverbs, DVT250 can also create smooth effects like echo, delay, chorus, phasing and space effects.
Perfect for adding subtle spatial effects, DVR250 offers a world of airy ambiences and virtually invisible short verbs. DVT250 is packed with custom-built presets crafted by top-notch producers and engineers, giving you instant access to award-winning tones. The original EMT-250 branded its distinct and open reverb tone across thousands of classic records with the help of George Massenburg, Kendrick Lamar, Nick Hook, Brian Eno, Bruce Swedien and more—now the DVR250-DT delivers the sane classic reverb in an extremely easy-to-use desktop format.
Digital Goes Analog
DVR250 is compatible with any DAW, supports all modern plug-in standards, and connects to your computer via USB. DVR250 provides high-resolution input and output meters for accurate signal monitoring directly on the hardware interface.
- Desktop controlled plug-in brings iconic digital vintage reverb to your DAW
- Dedicated desktop interface with intuitive hands-on control
- Regarded as one of the best sounding reverb effects ever made
- Includes additional effects like delay, phasing, chorus, echo and space
- Combines unique operational features and superior sound quality
- Includes custom-built signature presets from your favorite producers
- Same reverb effect as used by world's most respected producers and artists
- Input/output meters give straightforward monitoring of activity
- Adds a good sense of spaciousness and more or less-pronounced modulation
- Offers DAW automation and project recall support
- Powered by USB - ready for Mac and PC
- Standard VST, Audio Units and AAX plug-in processing
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark